Disc Harrows & Tillage - Compact Lay Off Plow
Once a field has been broken and disked, the Dirt Dog® CLP Compact Layoff Plow is used to make rows where crops are planted. The CLP has a single, 8" wide prong with a replaceable tip used to lay off and create a bed where you can plant your crops. After the rows are made, the planting can begin. In addition, the Dirt Dog® CLP Layoff Plow can be used for digging root type vegetables such as potatoes. The layoff plow is designed for up to 25 HP tractors with Cat I Standard and Quick Hitch.
Click any photo for larger view
- Cat. 1 Quick Hitch compatible
- 3/4” x 4” shank
- Perfect for creating planting beds
- Replaceable heat treated 16” double wing cutting blade
- Un-matched fit and finish
- Available in Yellow, Red, Orange, Green & Blue
Compare specs for Heavy Duty Sub Soiler, Sub Soiler, Layoff Plow & Compact Layoff Plow
||5/8 x 3"
|Number of Shanks
||8" x 4.75mm
|Max Cutting Depth